Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fuller Museum Trip

The Asparagus Valley Potters' Guild took a day trip to the Fuller Museum last week for the Warren MacKenzie traveling exhibition. My good friend Kit Cornell, whom I apprenticed with many years ago, joined us for the trip and spent a few days visiting with me. We really enjoyed time to talk on the bus and back at home over a bowl of soup and a glass of wine.

I will be taking this weekend, the first of a new year and new decade - to reflect on my work from the past year and set some intentions for the coming months. What pots will I make? What shows will I apply to? When will I make time to play in the studio and let my forms evolve? What new glazes will I discover?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work .Thanks for sharing.You can also check http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ to find varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.